Feb 02, 2020
|Online Amount ()||:||0|
|Pay at Counter ()||:||0|
|Service Charges ()||:||0|
|Redemption Points ()||:||-0|
|Round of Value ()||:||0|
|Pay Total Amount ()||:||0|
Tickets are currently available at discounted price. The price at venue will be higher.
An Advance workshop for individuals who have invested their money and faced the challenges and uncertainties to PICK the RIGHT investments. You will learn about the tools to manage these challenges and make the best out of your own money.
The workshop will involve teaching around financial parameters that one must focus on before making an Investing decision. The same will be taught using LIVE examples during the workshop.
After this, you will not rely on articles that says ‘BEST Mutual Funds to Invest in’.Instead, you would know what statistics and numbers to focus on to select the RIGHT one for you.
While Investing, it is very important to know how to maximize your returns based on the risks you can bear and this workshop will help you to exactly achieve that.
Learnings from this Workshop
1) Various Investment options under Debt & Equity
2) Tax impact on your Investments and ways to avoid it
3) How can one TRADE via DEBT Mutual Funds and INVEST via EQUITY Mutual Funds
4) Real Estate - Is it worth Investing in it?
5) Identify your Risk profile and how to invest based on that.
6) Correlation between Gold - Debt - Equity and how much should you invest in each asset class.
7) When should you Sell to make the most of the Market and your Investments?
Post this workshop, you will DESIGN your own Portfolio, PICK your own Investments and understand how to REVIEW the same.
Who should attend:
This workshop is apt for those who have made investments either on their own or via an advisor. They have faced the volatility of the markets and now want to learn how to manage the same and PICK the right Investments to achieve financial freedom.
About the Trainer - Harsh Vardhan is the founder and director of Wealth Café group. His practical experience of over 10 years in the field of Financial Advisory and consulting makes it very easy for him to break down complicated concepts and teach it practically.