Jan 19, 2020
|Online Amount ()||:||0|
|Pay at Counter ()||:||0|
|Service Charges ()||:||0|
|Redemption Points ()||:||-0|
|Round of Value ()||:||0|
|Pay Total Amount ()||:||0|
Tickets are currently available at discounted price. The price at venue will be higher.
Let's start the year by being financially educated !!
A workshop on financial planning and money management skills specially designed for today’s women. It is not just a lecture on asking the woman to stop spending and save!! It is a financial remodeling of your behavior with respect to your income, expenses, saving and investing. This workshop is about becoming financially independent and developing the ability to take bold but informed financial decisions. Whether we like it or not, we all have to take such decisions every single day, might as well learn about how to take them right!!
Why should a woman learn about financial planning?
Women are making an impact everywhere as an entrepreneur, an executive, a mother, a parent, a business associates, etc by taking bold & smart decisions every day.
DON'T JUST BE A FEMINIST, BE A 'FE-MONEY-IST'.
Researchers have proven the ability of women to take stay calm and make rational decisions in a stressful environment. Further, you do not easily get carried away by trends in the market. Basically, the innate nature of a woman makes them better at handling finance decisions compared to their male counterparts.
You got the ability girl. All you need is a way to learn to use it to your benefit!
It is all the more important for all woman to have the skills to manage their money because:
- Women live longer than men and hence need to sustain for longer post-retirement.
- Research also proves that women’s products cost 7% more than similar products for men.
- Focussed marketing campaigns towards the decision-maker of the house result in higher spends by women.
- To top it all, according to The Global Wage Report 2016-17 published by the International Labour Organization (ILO), women in India are paid 30% lesser than men for the same job.
So we have higher expenses and lower-income. Developing good money management skills allows you to take things in your hands and bridge this gap. Having money gives you independence and power. Wealth creation is the road to true equality.
The workshop will provide answers to:
- Should I be involved in managing my finances or let my spouse/parents do it for me?
- Are there any special investment opportunities for me as a woman?
- What are my rights pre and post marriage under the laws prevalent in India?
- Are there any health policies that can take care of women-specific health issues?
- Who should be a nominee for my investments?
Don't just be a feminist, be a ‘fe-money-ist’.
This workshop is an attempt to make your life better through tested and proven money management tools. Some of the key takeaways from the workshop include:
- Emphasize the importance of financial planning for women.
- Teach simple strategies to make most of the existing resources.
- Expand the possibilities of investments beyond gold.
- Imbibe healthy spending attitudes.
- Equip women with the power to create wealth.
INVEST SMALL IN LEARNING, REAP LARGE IN LIFE. POWER TO YOU.
The best part:
1. Learn about how to manage your money and start your financial journey from the comfort of your home.
2. Interact with the trainee and ask all your questions.
3. Participate in fun interactive polls
4. Have exclusive access to the live videos after the webinar for the next month.
5. Get your personal finance workbook and start-your-investment tool-kit in your inbox.
6. Emails on actionable from the workshops for 12 weeks after the workshop.
5. Exclusive membership to our facebook group, a platform to discuss everything about personal finance.