Kedarkantha Trek is a remarkable place for adventurous souls. It is located at a stunning sight in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand which offers sparkling snow view in winters. The stay in the village gives you the chance to observe and experience the village culture and at the summit, you can witness the tranquil and spectacular panorama view of the region.
The beautiful sunrise and the loud song of the feathered creature calmed thee frustrated soul and make it feel alive.
- Highlights of our Kedarkantha Packages
- Our tagline is, ‘Signature of excellence’ because we believe in the expertise, customer safety, and gratification.
- We use fine quality of hiking gear.
- We operate in a small group of Max. 13 people to deliver quality services and bespoke experience.
- We offer variety in our food. Breakfast: Toast butter/ Corn flakes/ stuff Paratha/ Oats/ fresh fruits & Tea or Coffee, Lunch & Dinner: Roti/Paratha, 02 vegetables, dal, rice, noodles/ pasta, eggs & 01 sweet dishes. Also include some savor local delicious dishes.
- We carry proper equipment high-quality tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, dining tent camping chairs, toilet utility tents, which offers a comfortable stay and keeps you warm in the snow and bone-chilling night.
- For the case of an emergency, we also carry a medical kit, oxygen cylinder, stretcher, and a porter.
- We have highly experienced Trek Leaders who are trained from NIM (Nehru Institute of mountaineering). They are skilled in advanced mountaineering and safety first aid, hence they are efficient enough to tackle the challenge in the adverse situation as well.
- Everlasting Take-away experience during the trip:
- Saviour some of famous lip-smacking regional Garhwali dishes.
- Interaction with a local family during the Tea/ Pakora session during the trip.
- Rock Climbing/Rappelling session for Volunteers and if time/other unforeseen condition allows.